Wrong One

By Shaire Blythe
Friday, March 13, 2015
 
Wrong One
 
Peeped what’s underneath
That don’t mean I’ve fallen in love
Something that’s becoming special to me
I thought I had lost myself, but really I’m just now getting found
 
You can say what you want, I know what I am doing
If you have to say your goodbyes, that’s fine, I’ll let you be through then
This might amaze, but thank you, I mean it
You came just to widen my thighs a little bit more
 
Got what you were searching for
I dropped my heart at the door
So when you came to steal
An empty space
 
Nothing held close anymore
Doesn’t make it past the surface
Who really cares what you’re here for
You’ve got the wrong one
 
Visualizing shades of gray
All colors are the same
Once it was such a shame
Now, I couldn’t care less
 
I’ve got my plans, just don’t blow them
And you may have your plans, but damn I’m so focused
Couldn’t stop me now, on my way out
Don’t stop me now, I’ve got me figured out
 
Sometimes I miss the one before
Sometimes I want to go back to her
Sometimes you can’t be that girl once again
 
So many times I used to fly
So many times I did try
So many times…

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts