You Can Speak Now


By Shaire Blythe
Sunday, January 4, 2015

You Can Speak Now

Tell me what is the problem
Felt like we just went and solved it
Now here you come bugging, I’m trying
Closed mouths never been fed

When I talk why is it you only listen
That is the time, you got the floor, speak your mind

Are you scared?
What is there to be afraid of, I’m only human
If you really cared
You wouldn’t turn the other cheek, not look at me…
I am right here…
Talk to me…

I don’t really wanna come poking
That’s never been a part of me
But when you love, you love, I’m fighting

Is it so hard to tell the truth then?
That’s all I’ve given, return it
What better time, whatever it may be, speak your mind

If I am wrong let me know
If we’re all right then let me know
If you’re not feeling then let me go
Don’t drag us on, you’ll be doing me wrong
When I would have gave you my whole life

Comments

Popular Posts