As A Blonde.. Not Really

After Buying the Hair, Before Getting It In

I punked out. I couldn't get hair that was as blonde as I originally planned. In fact, the hair is more like a golden brown-ish? Kind of looks strawberry blonde-ish? Red-ish or copper-ish? Or maybe I can simply call it light brown.

I'm having second thoughts with this color now. I think it'll be too dull. But like I said before, once I bought the hair, there was no going back.

I should've looked at it myself when I was in the hair store, like with a mirror. But I did not see any mirrors, so I had to go off two opinions...

After Getting the Hair In

This is not at all what I had planned. But no going back. It looks more orange...Or golden. Heck, I don't know. It doesn't look like what it did in the package is all I can say. I gotta warm up to it though.

I may end up dying the tips ombre. So it'll be kind off golden at the ends? I've tested one extra strand out & it looked nice, so I may be doing it to my hair soon. Just to add more 'spunk.'

I must say though, the hair is me. I don't know how to explain it, but it's the truth.




Next time, I will not punk out with being a blonde. I know exactly what I'm going to do. It will be pretty bold for my nature too.

Comments

  1. I. Love. It. It looks amazing. I wonder what you would've looked like blonde!!

    .... I won't lie, I do quite want to dye my hair dark red now... (dark red dreads? HMMMM....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And also, did you know you're very pretty? No homo, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts