God is Going To Find Me Quite Annoying...

...if I am worthy enough to go "where the angels reassembly." Pretty sure I quoted Trey Songz on that one. But I'm one of those deep thinkers. I question why is there 365 days in a year? Why is a year a year? How did that word come to be? How did letters come to be to form words? & so on. I'm just that type of person at times. I'm sure a Philosophy Professor would love me... or not. He/She might find me annoying too with my thousand questions.

But I am going to be all on God's jock. Not sure if I should be saying that 'bout God... But anywhoo, I will be on His very tail-end asking all the questions on my mind. I know they say you're not suppose to question Him, but it's a true interest to me to know exactly what He was thinking when He made these things that are a part of our daily life here on Earth. One being, what was the purpose of creating us?

Comments

  1. I believe that God is omnipotent, and if that is the case then I strongly do not believe that God would take the frail and flawed human form. If that is so, then I don't think God would have a 'jock', hence you won't need to worry about be on it!!!!

    I think I already knew you were a deep thinker. That's why the TUP Shaire is depicted as such. Also, ironically, TUP's Shaire's mother Jaiye is a philosophy professor...

    Looks like I'm doing my mind reading again! I can't believe I am still ABLE to.

    I ask those sorts of questions all the time. I think most people do... either that or we are happy anomalies! In particular I also wonder why we were created. Thinking about all there is in the universe, we feel so small. We come and go like a breath of air. Life continues to go on, and seems so short will every passing year.

    Oops, I rambled. Sorry. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts