Different Highway




Composed by Shaire Blythe
Saturday, June 23, 2012
 
Different Highway
 
No competition
Ima be the baddest bitch that you’ve ever seen
Erase the tension and all in between
The doubt, the tears, those broken years
 
Of being misunderstood
Of being miss no good
And, yet, I tried and tried, but still went unrecognized
 
Tell me that there’s more than this
Tell me that I’m not selfish
I just wanted to do things my way
Get through without losing my soul
Survive all though I am alone
No one can seem to think my way
I’m on a different highway…

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I almost didn't post this one. Thought it would make me sound conceited at the very beginning. But then, it's suppose to have like a stregthening, breakthrough vibe. & I was like 'what the heck, might as well.'

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts