As A Blonde

I get bored with my hair so easily. I've went from asymmetrical bob, to bangs across my forehead, to red highlights, to golden highlights, then copper highlights, and once I finally figured out I should probably stop experimenting with my real hair before I got results I did not anticipate, I started wearing weave.

I haven't done much experimenting with weave, surprisingly. Done ombre, a bob that was short in the back but long in the front, straight-to-wavy - if it got wet - with highlights, and just simple styles. I've always wanted to step out of the box that I'm already out of, but I've been afraid. I didn't (still don't want to) pay over a hundred dollars and end up with something I completely dislike. I would be very upset.

But I've been too antsy about switching it up once again, and this time, I want to do it 'big.' I'm gonna go blonde.

Only thing, I don't want to go too blonde, but I don't want it to be too dull of a blonde either. It has to be just right. Maybe like a sunny golden-darkish blonde? I don't know. What I need are a bunch of blonde wigs to try on and figure it out. That would be very helpful.

I have my mind set though. And once I buy that hair, there will be no going back for me. Only hope the results will be nice to me.

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, you're going blonde! You must post a picture on here or fb when you do! =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts