Playlist #16

D-Pryde

I first came across Ahmir. When I came across Ahmir, they put out Forever Remix which had D-Pryde on the track. My mouth literally dropped at his verse. Everything about it just blew my mind. And I mean, everything. Looks are freaking deceiving, I'll tell you that, & you should never go off of only that. 

There's something about his flow. Maybe it's charismatic? Or maybe it's even his appearance? If I would've seen him out in public, I wouldn't have guessed he raps so good or raps at all. I take a liking to those type of surprises. I feel that people that are typically put into this box right off the bat, because of whatever reason (race, religion, sex, etc), can prove others wrong and give the ones who judge something to ponder about (maybe they won't be so quick to judge next time around). Anywhoo, I'm hooked to him. & if he keeps looking ahead, I'm sure he will go veryyy far in life.

1. Bottom Dollar
2. PSA
3. Russian Roulette
4. Ready Set Go
5. Start Again
6. Forever (w/ Ahmir, Dumbfoundead, Traphik, Dyme-A-Duzin, & Prince Ea)
(Cheating) 7. Mobbin'
(Cheating) 8. Normal
(Cheating) 9. Blink Of An Eye

Comments

Popular Posts