Playlist #19

Wale
 
I've never been able to keep up with this guy. Which that's not a bad thing - if you ask me. That means, as an artist, he hasn't fallen off the map and he's still at it. But he's lyrically great. I have to sometimes replay and rewind his tracks to get the full picture he painted with his crafty wordplay. He's one of the best that's well-known. I'm never one to compare another artist with another artist, but he falls in the same box as a certain someone that's very good in the 'word department' as well. Both are the intelligent type of rappers, which are easy to decipher from the rest. Or maybe I should say poetic. That word seems more fitting.

1. Contemplate
2. Sabotage (ft. Lloyd)
3. Slight Work (ft. Big Sean)
4. Ambition (ft. Meek Mill & Rick Ross)
5. The Number Won
6. Shades (ft. Chrisette Michele)

I know I'm definitely lacking others songs of his that could probably or should've been on the list, but like I mentioned, he drops music constantly and I haven't heard it all.

Comments

Popular Posts