Where I Need To Be



By Shaire Blythe
June 12, 2013
 
Where I Need To Be
 
Lets do this right, back off of me, I need my space
Go ahead and pave a way, I won’t look back,
 
Devil’s speaking, He must have his reasons,
I’m listening attentively cause I have nothing else to do,
 
Taking me far away, I think I’ll be okay,
I’m a big girl, Don’t need to hold my hand,
 
I can fly, Don’t let me get my way tonight,
I’ll do something crazy, You can guarantee, You got nothing on me,
The party’s alive, I don’t wanna go home yet,
I believe this place is where I need to be,
 
Pour more shots, keep ‘em coming,
When I leave this chair, I hope that I can get up,
I wanna wreak some havoc in these streets,
 
This is my rebellious ways, This is the religion that I face,
You people judging me, Staring at me, See your own face,
I dare you,
 
I’m too far away, I’m not gonna be okay,
I’m a big girl, So don’t hold my hand…

Comments

Popular Posts