Vacant Space


By Shaire Blythe
Monday, July 21, 2014
 
Vacant Space
 
End of the day, and we’re just not right,
Trouble reading if you’re for real,
Lord knows I’ve searched for many signs,
But the endless digging has come up empty handed,
 
Something tells me that true love’s much easier,
It’s more effortless with two working as one,
That doesn’t mean there aren’t some bumps to get over,
But you must come together to actually move forward,
 
Beginning now, I walk alone,
Figuring stuff out that I’d never known,
Open wide, taste the bliss, of finding something much bigger out there,
In a vacant space, but soon the rapture will come,
 
It always does, taking me back to one,
How many times, I’ve should have known what was the deal,
I swear I make up these excuses in my mind,
 
Trying to save you, Trying to save us,
The more I looked around, I knew something was up,
We were not the same, and I couldn’t turn my head the other way,
I never could,
 
And when that day does, I will know a better me,
A lot stronger, More at peace,
Of all that goes on,
Be more accepting of the journey,

Comments

Popular Posts