Changes

By Shaire Blythe
Tuesday, September 1, 2015
 
Changes
 
Created spaces got me thinking, thinking that we’re running out of time
Can’t you see that you’re the damage, if only you would open up your eyes
And hear me tell you what I really want to, not what you made it out to be
But it’s useless, say I’m making excuses cause I don’t want an end for you and me
 
But there is no way
I have been through the changes
You keep your same face, there is little growth, I thought that I’d let you know
In the only way that I can
Pick yourself up, you’re supposed to be a man
You’re supposed to be…
 
Be right here not run away, same conversation every time
Making me more vulnerable, they get more courage without you by my side
And it got me like…
 
Why not? I only want you, but it seems like you could care less
Ain’t that sad?
Feeling detached when you’re still lingering
I want just you and me
 
You’re supposed to be…
 
Be right here…
They are not what I want
You are want I want
 
I’ma be right here…
Let you figure out what you want
Once you’re calm let me know
Just know I gave my all
And even if we’re meant to fall, I’ll be right here

Comments

Popular Posts