Breaching The Corners

Breaching The Corners

By Shaire Blythe
Sunday, August 26, 2018


I didn’t aim to rock the boat
I just wade
Current pulling me in
Pulling me close
You’re at bay

I could fight if I wanna
I could die trying
If that’s the way that I’m gonna
Go down
I think I’d earn the fool
I might just light the fuel
For us two

No, I’m not gonna
Play a goner
I’ll wait
And I’ll stay
Till you wander off
Till the lines are drawn
Yeah, I’ll stay
Breaching in the corners love

No bitter pill
Not even close
Luck of the draw
Did I give up on hope
You can’t ask the same
You’d never

Doing fine cause I’m on it
Stopped the lying
If I was going to disappear
I wouldn’t be here
I’d entice endless nights
A damn good show
Between us two
I would lose

Breaching the corners
Yeah, I’m no goner
Just breaching the corners

I know I’ve warned you
But I’m so focused
Damn, I want this

Comments

Popular Posts