Danced the Day Away


By Shaire Blythe
Monday, September 9, 2013

Danced the Day Away
 
I don’t know, Where I’m going,
I see gray, I see blue,
Where to turn?
 
My friends calling, “It’s not that bad,”
“It’s not that bad,”
 
They don’t view the layers, within my beating heart…
No one cares of the layers within my beating heart…
 
Is this what I get, Is this all?
There’s emptiness in my soul,
I tried to pick some flowers, but they died in my hands,
And danced, Danced the day away…
 
I lost hope, Where am I going?
You see me, I see you,
Where to go from here?
You are calling, You’re not right,
There’s a difference in between our eyes,
 
You don’t view the layers, within my beating heart…
You don’t care of the layers within my beating heart…
 
Don’t see me, critical,
I just have to figure out, what does all of this mean,
This is the air I breathe, but it’s killing me,
Filling my lungs with poisoned words,
 
I must stop, but you must stop, excluding me out,
I move my mouth, but no words…
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts