Daydreaming

Sunday, September 1, 2013
By Shaire Blythe
 
Daydreaming
 
Tonight I, figured, why not forfeit,
Under, the witness, of the moon,
Better, nights, must be calling,
Cause this life of living just won’t do,
 
I know that I gave all the signs, I did not hide,
You just ignored them, Being you,
I must be crazy, cause my name they’re wanting,
But all that I want is a me and you,
 
Keep on, keep on, daydreaming,
I am just plain-old me,
Though I like to think, I have something, To offer,
But reality is laid out to see,
 
That I’m only daydreaming,
Got my head up in the clouds,
I don’t want to come down, Don’t want to come around,
But I got to soon, I’m just going to lose, Daydreaming,
 
Don’t want to say it’s my fault, But I know what I want,
And everyone I’m passing, Is not what I’m asking, For,
 
It is so easy, For others, It seems,
And I’m that girl, On the sideline, You glance by,
 
Want to be honest, I’m falling, Into a despair,
When they are here, they are here, but not really there,
 
Daydreaming about you,
You don’t know half the things that you do,
Whoever, she will ever be, She’s lucky, I’m sure,
 
Maybe one day, That girl could be me,
But I’m daydreaming, Just daydreaming…
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts