Type Of Lady


By Shaire Blythe
Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Type Of Lady

Don’t feel so special, I recycle my words
I don’t think that will make you hurt
Another sign for me to see that we are not meant to be
And still you are within arms reach

Damn it, maybe, I shouldn’t hit you up
That’s me tripping, feeling, the shit they did to me
Is it payback?
Either way, I’ve feeling kind of shady

Ima be that type of lady for today
Do whatever I wanna, no consequences to face
Forgetting about changing me, they stay trying to change me
But I’m on some new shit, always on some new shit
Motherfuck your feelings and whatever you be doing
I’ve made my own way

Better be careful, I love to cause pain
You’re supposed to be a man, you can take it
By now is when you should see I’m on a mission
But this is a me you’ll be willing to stick around for
So damn stupid

That’s why I really can’t give a fuck
You seem to have your shit backwards
Can’t give me anything I’m truly after
And lately I’ve been feeling kind of shady

Comments

Popular Posts