Don't Say Those Words


Don't Say Those Words

By Shaire Blythe
Wednesday, February 24, 2016

My love, my love
If you can call it that
What I'm given, I give it back
Is that wrong?
Or maybe I truly feel love in my soul

It's not special, no
Make me feel special
Don't we feel special, though
But you can go and find it somewhere else
Go and strip the layers unafraid
In no way I'm special

Kiss is just a kiss
A touch is just a touch
A moment's just a moment
Why invest the time, when none of it's special?

Their love can go to the depths
Their eyes can see what I see
They all can get it the same
They all can make you feel the way I did

Make you feel special
No, I'm not special
Cause they can take your time
They can fog your mind

A sad truth, I must be done
Empty purpose
Don't ever say I'm the one, painting a future
You're caught in confusion
It's all so stupid
Know what the hell you're doing
Don't drag me in pretending to be cupid, or some sort of savior
I didn't deserve none of this

Comments

Popular Posts