Breakthrough

Breakthrough 

By Shaire Blythe 
Monday, May 28, 2018

Every little thing about you
I’m dying for

Every time I think about you
I want you more

What a tragedy
You’re out of reach
They can’t compete
I’m desperately 
Pushing the 
Currents that come my way
Saving face
When I want us to breakthrough 

Am I the bad guy
I waste the time

Going with flows
But what a waste of time 

I fight myself
I learnt control
I know the story
The one you want
You can only hope
So why am I stuck
Your chapter, I rewrite 
Wanting us to breakthrough 

You’ve never made sense
Since beginning 
My weakness 
Even when you shouldn’t have been 

Dodged em all with my focus on you
Just to have you, no resistance
Got to have you 
Now I should be moving on
But I just run,
From what I think is real
And wait
For the breakthrough 









Comments

Popular Posts