It Doesn’t Go Away

It Doesn’t Go Away

By Shaire Blythe 
Monday, May 21, 2018

Drowning in my darkness
I think I’ll stay here 

I might reach my happiness
If I stay here

Cause it’s nothing to be left behind
It’s nothing to take time, 
trying to do what’s right
Trying to feed my mind
Trying to make it through the night

So I’ll stay

Would’ve been lost without you
My beginnings

I know that I might lose me
My evolving beliefs

Cause it’s nothing to be blind
It’s nothing to run and hide,
Memories, I view them well
The hardest things, I cannot tell
But I cry

And they’ll stay

I wouldn’t change anything
I believe that everything 
Has scarred me up to give me strength 

I wouldn’t change anything 
The dark helped me find my way

So I’ll stay here
And I can’t be sorry
I’ll stay here






Comments

Popular Posts