Here (Where I Belong)


By Shaire Blythe

Sunday, June 15, 2014
 
Here (Where I Belong)
 
I hate those songs, the ones that make me think of you,
I swear, you did it on purpose,
Picked them so I could think of you,
 
I don’t know what happened,
All was secure, and then the harness disappeared,
 
Where is it that you want me to go?
Don’t leave me standing here,
I’ve chosen some places we could go,
But you seem to want to stay here,
I don’t like here, Wherever it is that we are,
It’s not where I belong,
 
I must have over analyzed everything,
That never tends to fail,
But tell me, if it’s not the little things, then what is it I’m supposed to see?
 
Everything made complicated for no damn reason,
I want that simple life, But still, I choose to fight,
 
Can I find me, find my way?
You know what it is that I’m going to say,
We’ve been through this a thousand times,
Nothing ever changed,
I would apologize, but one of us is more at fault,

Comments

Popular Posts