Love Killers

By Shaire Blythe
Thursday, May 29, 2014
 
Love Killers
 
I don’t mean to take my finger off the trigger, it’s a joint reaction,
Apologizing for killing ya seems silly I guess,
It won’t reach you in heaven or hell,
All those lonely nights I swear I won’t be spending in jail, and that’s real,
 
Handcuffs never stopped me, Nor the consequence,
Tell me that you love me, And still the cycle starts again,
It’s really all your fault,
You stopped doing the things you did,
All the little things,
We’re hanging on a string, Love killers,
 
So I got my shot in first,
How’s it on the ground?
Clinging to life, but it hurts,
Not enough to keep you down,
 
Here I go, You take me down,
I end up right with you,
I know what you don’t know,
Or maybe you say you don’t,
 
We’re love killers…
Never know what hit us,
We’re love killers…
We should really end us,

Comments

Popular Posts