Depths Of My Heart


By Shaire Blythe
Thursday, April 23, 2015
Depths Of My Heart
I just keeping running, jumping hurdles, then that’s when you pull me in
I might be blinded, envisioning what you want me to believe
I keep on trying, said that I would fight until the very end
Is this the very end?
Not this shit again
If it shows, I can’t let you know
The depths of my heart, maybe from the start they were already ruined
How can I get through this when you’re the same guy in my dreams?
I wake up screaming, cause they never let me be
I become focused and that shall be the death of me, my worst enemy
I lost my faith trying to be the best I can be
Never returned, I’m a part of a joke that was never funny
Please know what you’re doing, taking on me, I’m ruthless
Or at least that’s what I believe
I can make you believe
Heed my warning
Heed my prayers
You come without calling, you must be stupid
Or are you for real, or are you just a show?
I cannot notice the difference anymore,
Not like I ever knew for sure
Which led me right to my pain

Comments

Popular Posts