Wishful Thinking


By Shaire Blythe
February 20, 2015
 
Wishful Thinking
 
I've been laying here for quite some time,
Memories of you and me fill my mind,
Trust me, I don't want to think of you,
Reminds me of everything we could've been
 
Or I dream of what we could still be
Playing like our ending was beginning
Tell me that life’s not what it seems
Intersect each others lives and we keep it moving
 
Slow down, slow down
You are missing out
Slow down, slow down
Say you'll be around
Is that just my wishful thinking?
I wish I could forget it
Just like you
 
Can't say that I know what love is
You said you loved me, but we know that can't be
If love is for a moment then it's gone
You might as well keep it, leave me
 
My life is not the same
Ever since that day
I waited for you to come back around
But how foolish of me to stay here, you've disappeared
 
Tell me how do you do it
Carry on
Are you really human
To me you have no soul
You have no soul and you're no home
My fault, but you're fault too

Comments

Popular Posts