Soulless


By Shaire Blythe
Thursday, April 23, 2015

Soulless

What bullshit you wanna feed me now?
I just got me figured out
Not like anything you say, could ever really change my heart

I bet you like to make your rounds
Have every girl thinking you’ll stay around
And I don’t have the time, with all the lies
And the trials that will have me on the edge

Leave it alone
Go back and find your home
One that gives you comfort and love
Not the one that makes you soulless

Leave me alone
I’m just trying to survive
Not like I can do it when you come around, stealing all that I own
I am not that one
You must have me confused

Those girls stay feeding your ego, they do whatever it takes to please you
I’ma tell you like it is
Gonna call you out on your shit
Might seem crazy, but so long baby
I’ll help you on your way out, of my life

Comments

Popular Posts