What It Takes

What It Takes

By Shaire Blythe
March 11, 2016

You wanting forever, right?
Do you know what it takes?
Feeling like you're losing control
Feeling like you're not yourself

You're gonna hate me some days
Then you'll love our love the most
Feeling like you're suffocating 
And I'm not always gonna want to listen

I'm down, cause I rather you, nobody else
You're gonna be tempted by them other women 
Don't think I'm not getting the same
We'll just see who has the most strength 

You wanting forever, right?
Do you wanna know what I think?
You just wanna live your life
And it's fuck what I need or believe 

Just not feeling these vibes
I know all the sides, I know all the signs
Been there, done that
I know sacrifice, I know compromise 
Did they push you, you really own that?

Cause I'm down, I rather you, nobody else
But don't play, I know you, don't think I can't tell
And it's true, you might could say the same thing
We'll just see who is really down to win

We could both win
I believe we can
Do you believe it too?
I need you to believe it too
I'll bare all of me right here
Do the same, have no fear
Don't you walk away
But if you do, I will not make you stay

So you want forever, right?
Let's give us a try
Are you down for the ride?
I prayed, I'll be just fine


Comments

Popular Posts