K.W.Y.A.

K.W.Y.A.

By Shaire Blythe
Sunday, October 15, 2017

Need I spell it out
I've cleansed my hands of you
I've cleared my mind of you
And all the shit that you do

 Honest recklessness
You've breached the consequence
And you're still rolling, rolling
Rolling out of control

 A quiet danger you bring
To my peace of mind
I'm no longer making the sacrifice
I would roll with you in your darkest days
But darkness to me you'd only bring

 Your calling cards been suspended
I'll never answer your call
What I said, I meant it
I wasn't lying at all
Treat her better
Stop your abuse of power
Claiming religion
Just to see heaven
When I know who you are

 Borderline obsessive
I hate that shit
I'm a spaced out girl
Get off my dick

 Don't need nobody
But I've had some bodies
I've had you body
With false connection

 What we could say were good 'ol days
That doesn't change
The monster inside,
Who've you become

Don't think I've not forgiven
I have given many tries before
If I keep that door open
I'll keep on hoping
That you've learned mistakes
Of your ways
And we can move forward

 But that's not the case
We'll never be the same
You encompass hate
And cover it up with love
Delusional
Time for you to go
And stop looking back

Comments

Popular Posts