Pleasure & Pain

Pleasure & Pain

By Shaire Blythe
Monday, November 27, 2017

You
Yeah you
The one who can't be replaced

You
Yeah, you
When I whisper your name

I can't help myself
Need nobody else
When you come around
I just have to smile

Cause our pleasure and pain
Can't compare
No, our pleasure and pain
Got me in a mood
I won't let go
I just need to know
Do our nights got you feeling some type of way

You
Oh, you
Why did you have to change

You
Oh, you
I wished you had stayed

We were digging up treasures
That only we could find
You and me forever
Now that wouldn't have been right

I just wasn't through
With wanting you
And holding tight
To our sleepless crimes

I know who I am
But I've been split because of you
If I could again
I know that it's you I'd choose
Every hour, every minutes you
I'm desperately remembering
What I had to lose

Comments

Popular Posts