Spare Time

When I have the time, I become this little creative monster. Writing stories, songs, very few poems... Yeah, I do that. But I do other things to, like make graphics. (Used to sketch fashion, but that can get a a tad dull in my case). I'm not a pro at making graphics, though I've been doing it for quite some time now. I originally started on this B5 Forum thing, when I had an obsession with them. (That has now faded; still a supporter, though). My graphics I started out with were crap. But I think that's how a lot of things start, and then you build it up to be something so much better because of practice. I hadn't made a graphic in a long time, until I decided to create one before I went into work.

Conor Maynard. (I don't own these pictures. I merged them together to create my own thing).

I like my graphics to each have their own thing/feel going on, but I add a lot of sharpness to most. I can't really tell what I was trying to capture here. I just kind of adored both these pictures and put them together. & also added lyrics to his songs around him that I liked. Typically, I would put the person's name on the graphic, but putting his name on it didn't look right to me. (Kind of iffy about the lyrics on it, might've done too much).

I thought of putting an older example up to compare my improvement, but I'll stick to my better ones from the past.

Jessie J. (I don't own the original pictures used to create this graphic).

Tyga. (I don't own the original pictures used to create this graphic.).



XV. P!nk. Eminem. D Pryde. JoJo. Tinie Tempah. (I don't own the original pictures used to create this graphic).

P!nk. (I don't own the original pictures used to create this graphic).


The Dirty (my story) banner. (I don't own the original picture used to create this graphic).
There's many more...





 















Comments

Popular Posts