Heartless Sleeve

By Shaire Blythe
Friday, September 13, 2013
 
Heartless Sleeve
 
Factor me in, Shake me up,
That’s what I want, What I want,
 
Draw me in, Push me afar,
That’s what I want, You know what I want,
 
Never came across one like me,
You know that I’m hard to see,
I’m not fair, I’m not fair,
 
So take me slow, Don’t go with the flow,
I’m bare, Can’t tell if I care,
Fear what’s coming to me,
That’s why I keep you my daydream,
Stay right there, Then come near,
It’s not what it seems…
 
Ignore me now, Then come around,
That’s what I want, What I want,
 
Hit my phone, Leave me alone,
That’s what I want, Not what I want,
 
Never came across one like you,
This love’s gotta be true,
You’re not fair, You’re not fair,
 
I start to believe, but fall endlessly,
It’s not fair, It’s not fair,
 
My heart on my sleeve, baby, can you not see,
Always stay there, and shattered to pieces,
My mind comes through to battle my heart,
Always left in the dark,
 
Come to me, Let me be,
Best on you, best for me,
That’s what I want, You’re what I want,
But not best for you, I can’t be…

Comments

Popular Posts