One Minute



By Shaire Blythe
Friday, July 12, 2013
 
One Minute

I never thought that I would be saying this, but, boy, the way you are, I just can’t resist,
You got that something special,

You have no clue what you’re doing to me,
Have me tossing, turning, Losing my sleep,

That’s not fair,
No, You’re not fair,

I wish only you could read my mind,
To say how I feel, Now’s not the time,
I’m your stranger, I am nothing, To you,
If I could only be given one minute,
The minute when what I say wouldn’t be so different,
I would take it, And try,

Don’t want to scare you away,
That would be the last outcome I’d want,

Can you see my face?
In a huge crowd, You’re still the one,

Not saying you’re the love of my life,
But I could picture being your wife,
And living life so comfortably,

If you only knew what you’re doing to me,
I swear you know, You have to know,

You’re not like these other guys I’ve met,
You are special,

We don’t have to know each other for me to see that,

Even if the tides turned worst,
At least I could say that,
I gave it a try,
Another progression, a step in my eyes,

Comments

Popular Posts