Break

By Shaire Blythe
December 27, 2011
 
Break
 
There’s no way I can say this,
No way I can sugarcoat it,
The truth is the best way to go,
 
You always wanting a kiss,
You always wanting what you’re wanting,
There is no hope,
 
Cause you surround the world around you,
You want everyone to bow down to you,
Well, I guess I have bad news,
It’s something I can’t do for you,
 
Lying was an ugly way to start this
Crying is the only thing I've been doing
 
I believed you, I never would’ve mislead you,
You messed up me up, only wanted a lover’s touch,
But you’re not a lover, you are someone I just don’t know,
 
I’m stuck and it kills me,
I'm hurt and you were willing
Every word that escapes you, now I question
Is it true or just another lie again?
 
I don’t need your crap, you can have that, take all of it back,
Don’t knock on my door, my love hit the floor..





Comments

Popular Posts