Exactly Where God Wants Me To Be

"I am exactly where God wants me to be..."
 
 
So I'm sitting here in my bed, under my covers at my house, it's Thanksgiving Break, and I'm going through my past posts on my blog, my boyfriend laying next to me, watching TV... I say to him, "It's crazy reading my past stuff, and seeing my progress." Which, saying progress was sarcasm itself. Looking back, I said a lot that I was supposed to have accomplished by now, but I haven't. I explained how I felt bad about that; there was an unsettling sensation in my soul about my current stance in life. What his response was: "You're exactly where God wants you to be right now."
 
I found that crazy/funny. It was what my first post ever on this blog was about. Why Am I Here? Or at least that was the phrase I had concluded my thoughts on, and he had no clue of it.
 
This Thanksgiving Break has been a very trying one. A lot has gone wrong, unlike I had planned. I'm mentally exhausted, physically worn out watching over my little niece and still bedridden mom, keeping company entertained, make sure they're happy and straight, while worrying about Xmas gifts and funds, and so on.
 
Not my plans, but God's plans. He knows what he's doing. I must keep my faith in him, whether it be pertaining to the present or future.

Comments

Popular Posts