Rude Awakening

Just came to the realization than I only posted 2 posts in October... Not cool. I'm not happy I've fallen off with blogging. It was there when I needed it the most, though that's kinda in a weird-sounding-like way... Other bloggers know what I mean.

Just started writing again too with my stories. It was just a bit added to The Dirty, ending the chapter titled "Surprise," I finally typed what I had wrote for List of 31 on a piece of paper back in August (I procrastinated, I admit) and that was just a bit for the middle of a chapter, and then I couldn't bring myself to type anything for Without An Eraser. It didn't seem like a main priority out of all my stories. And then, Dear Bailey, I kinda stared at that one too, though I know what I could type next. Kinda procrastinating with that one too. Didn't dare touch Gregorio or any of the others that are just not even an option at this point in time..

I wish I could force myself to sit down and just knock the stories out, but that's fantasy thinking...

(Lost my train of thought....)

Comments

Popular Posts