Midnight

Midnight

By Shaire Blythe
Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Lost in this way
I want to stay
Staring at moonlight
I've never felt so close to such a wonderful bliss
Nothing can compare
It gets no better than this
I am for sure

In the midnight, I know no fear
In the midnight, that's when I see clear
I yearn for your consuming
Come and take control
I'll give myself willingly

No shame, not a disgrace
Can you find me?
I have found me, discovering piece by piece
'Ever progressing, 'ever stumbling right into beautiful tragedies

Didn't you know
There are no rules
And while some like to think they hold the golden key, only God can do the judging
So hate me or love me

In the midnight, I feel you near
In the midnight, I'm yours my dear
Bringing me to life
All the love I have inside
At midnight

Don't you dare intrude
Unless, like me, you have nothing to lose
Rid of all of your pride
Keep a heart that's true, even in the midst of darkness
We're all in darkness
Just being honest

In the midnight, there is the moon
My own midnight, I cannot lose

Comments

Popular Posts