Replication Of Lives


Replication Of Lives
(Influenced by JoJo's "Honest" off Mad Love album)
By Shaire Blythe

Friday, November 4, 2016

Feed into my reckless, I don't want to hear them
These bitches, yeah these bitches be talking while doing the fucking same
There's a fine line between you and I
I'll give the deal, no lies
Still going to call me names, that's okay
We'll just go our different ways

Give me one reason
Got nothing but a minute
You say you're the trillest
All I see is a replication of lives
I'm not really messing with you
I can't really get into you

Maybe I'm stooping down to a level
No worries, If I do, Bet I'ma get up
Even a good girl gotta figure out who she wants to be for the night
She knows how to be bad through other's eyes
Don't look so surprised

If feigning for a quick fix, Gonna get it
Know what I'm doing, there's nothing to it
See if you can keep up

Don't get burned
Don't you feel hurt
Keep this great space between us

Give me one reason
Got nothing but a minute
No idea what I've been through, fucking with them seasons
This is only a season
Crossed paths for a reason
Yeah, I could keep you
If I really tried
You're a replication of lives
I'm only for the night
I wasn't made to stay

Comments

Popular Posts