No Releasing Dreams


No Releasing Dreams

By Shaire Blythe
Tuesday, October 10, 2017

What is it you'd say
Got me feeling some type of way?
I don't wanna admit,
Don't want to share vulnerability

I've known the depths
Sinking so slow
Immersed so deep
That good, warm feeling
No need to escape
But I wear this fear anyway

I have to stay close
To learn how to breathe again
Trust and don't let go
To remain light,
The world's worth conquering together
I just have to believe
No releasing dreams

I hear you call my name,
The sweetest sound I've heard
The fragments of my mind,
You mold them piece by piece

Are we something special?
Everybody's special
Fighting the reckless
Chasing what breaks us
The strongest has failed us
Need I speak anyway?

No matter what pain I face
No matter what you can't take
I must go in fearless
Without a fall,
I remain unscathed,
Couldn't appreciate the little things

Like how I don't have to put on a show
For you to see me
We do our own things,
Just to chill and kickback
Extra ain't necessary
It's never been necessary

Comments

Popular Posts