Super Woman

Super Woman

By Shaire Blythe
July 14, 2015

Give me silence, you think I can take that
You think that I'm super woman, where did you get that

I've been through shit, and that's the truth, but man I need you back
You're like the second part of me ever since you held me down the day my world was falling
That wasn't pure coincidence
The heavens knew what we didn't
Is your distance your way of saying we're through then?

Go if you must go
Just let me know
Not saying that I want you to go
But I will not be dragged along, if this is wrong

I spilled my heart out
I gave my all to you in that message
Maybe I shouldn't have sent it

No, fuck that
You told me from the start to say what I'm feeling
I just told you like it is
I'm giving my everything for this relationship
But where are you right now?
I needed you right now

How is it that I love you and I'm mad at you the same time?
You really got me questioning, I'm losing my mind
You need to let me know, you need to let me know

Comments

Popular Posts