My Entitlement

By Shaire Blythe
Thursday, March 20, 2014

My Entitlement

Silence I have found screaming out, as we turn face to face,
I can’t tell if it’s good or bad,
I wanna say good, but then it could be bad,

Turn tables for the worst,
Not knowing what’s killing me, Tearing me up inside,

Problems that my mind just can’t deny
But are they worth it, the risk?

Eyes can speak a million words,
Can actions speak louder?
If so, I feel we’re afloat, Laying in the water,
This is something I have thought of,
And feared, That is why I’m never coming near,
I make my escape before you know what’s hit you,
I’m entitled to, being that way,

You know now, what’s standing before you,
You wanna go now? I’m a beautiful train wreck,

The collision course, was known before the action,
And we still decided to latch on,
Were we wrong?

I’m like kryptonite,
So am I worth it, the risk?

Leading us astray, cause my heart can’t take no more,
Causing heartbreak, When I was so excited, I couldn’t hide it,
The very beginning, It’s all so tempting, All so pretty,
Decked out in ornaments, But that’s just the beginning,
How about middle and ending?
I struggle to let that go…

Comments

Popular Posts