Again


Again

By Shaire Blythe
Monday, April, 25, 2016

Keep what I've abandoned oh so many times
A feeling I can't resist, not when it comes to the soul and mind,
But don't pretend not to be cold

Never, never ever again
When I slam to ground, I will not shed one tear
Crystal clear what I'm here for, I just can't ignore
And I will share with you

They might not understand me, but oh well
Find me in between the space of heaven and hell
I want it, I love it, just keeping it real

Never, never look back again
When I take off, I know no end
Not sure what I'm here for, I just can't ignore
And I'll be right with you

Hoping my spirit travels
Faith allows me to travel
Bound by no restraints

I leave no trail of broken hearts
If so, was it really all my fault?
All roads put on display, thinking separate ways, when it was once same page
Or we entered with wrong intentions

Never, never ever again
Give me time for falling
I will release my love as I please
If you decide to give up, go ahead, blame it on me
It's nothing new
My heart is true, and who's to say I wouldn't do the same?
Guess I wouldn't be worthy

Never, never ever again
If I go astray are there true losses?
Consciously not giving up on you, put on an honest fight
Cause you might just save my life
I might just save your life

But never, never ever again
Come correct, let the journey begin

Comments

Popular Posts