Slowly

Slowly

By Shaire Blythe 
May 1, 2016

Give my all to take it back
Running, free and wild 
Then I become a stranger 
That's my love feeling distant
Might've fallen fast, but I'm slowly standing
To find my peace of mind 
I'm that independent 
And still you're claiming you're mine
I don't feel it

Cause I'm not feeling anything 
Will you step up, make me feel you?
I used up all my energy 
Can you give me what I'm missing?
Or is this your time to go?

I've only known the rules of fighting
I think I depleted myself of my strength
Aiming for that forever
Why would you expect what I'm showing is all there is to me?
There's layers, be patient to get to the other sides
But don't go telling any lies

Cause I'll know you're not being real with me 
That will change the whole game
Destroying what we've been building
Is it time to go?

You don't know
You wouldn't know
I don't know
I wouldn't know

Make me a wanderer
I'll be a wanderer
Walking to the ends of the land
Walking back again


Comments

Popular Posts