Calm To The Storm

Calm To The Storm

By Shaire Blythe
April 18, 2016

Trying to keep us stable
Why you rocking the boat?
You know that I'm able
To bring calm to the storm

Trying to be the best woman I can be
Not trying to hound you
But hold you down, be your peace
That voice of wisdom when you have no one else to turn to at the end of the day

You know you're the only man I see
You don't have to worry
Only my loyalty stays with you
I know the diamond I have
Though you're not and neither am I, you're my type of perfect 
You're worth it

I've been through the trenches, best believe 
Gave my all just to lose it and start again 
She might've never took the time to really see you
And if you were to lose it all, she would leave you

I can guarantee that I won't
I will help you stand
Anyone can talk, but I'll forever hold down my man
When you give me that true love, that respect, that honesty
Stronger as one, my best friend, there's no denying 

I know I can rock the boat
Can you make us stable?
Put me back in my place 
Help me breakthrough 
There's going to be more storms to come
But keep it real







Comments

Popular Posts