Her

Her

By Shaire Blythe
April 29, 2016

Robbed of that side
Don't treat me like you should be treating her
I know what it's like, I have no worth

I will say this once, if not twice
Boy, I might just have to fall off
I'm not playing this game
It was a shame, is a shame
I'm not here to judge, but you know better 
And I'm going to let you know
What you got at home
Don't leave her alone

I know how it feels
Thinking his love was for real
Would've done anything, gave my life away
All in vain

Have her worried sick about you
Feeling the distance between you two
Just cause grass looks greener, doesn't mean it's any greener
That's the truth
Even when it comes to me
Don't please
She's the one you need to run to
What was once your blessing, never stop treating as a blessing 
I'll tell you she's worth it
Stop fighting it
I am no one, no special purpose 
And she is worth it
Her love is worth it
Go on
Go home, back to where you belong


Comments

Popular Posts