Good Girls


Good Girls

By Shaire Blythe
Friday, October 14, 2016

Be careful what you say
Say it, don't mean it, don't expect your words to go away

Always the same thing,
Going to depths I never ask for
Going back to the way I conquered before
Each one can see their way out

Don't be fooled
Don't know who you take me for
I'm the truth, in the midst of the bullshit
Good girls never get caught up
Chuck the deuce with the littlest thought
Won't get what you had back

What is it that you're doing?
Do you know what you're doing?
Do it, with me tagged along, make sure you're not being stupid

Always the same thing
Me making sure you're satisfied, while you're chasing every high that comes your direction
Can I not get permanent breaks from your trips?
Fuck it, I'ma see my own way out

Good riddance
Take with you everything you make believe
Let another put up with your shit and really love you
Or at least try to
Keep producing false love, 'cause you really don't love yourself

Don't be fooled
I'm not in the palm of your hand
I was prepared for a bumpy ride
But miss me with the disrespect
Miss me with the lies you share
Good girls don't have time for it

Comments

Popular Posts