Ruthless Remembrance

Ruthless Remembrance

By Shaire Blythe
Wednesday, June 1, 2016


Who was that girl?
I can't remember, but I can feel her
I should've remembered

So silly how I tend to forget, still living with no regrets
Nothing you say can change my ways, will shake my faith, I'm my own worse critic

I really had to forget her to find her again
Glad to find her again, have this inferno within, No bullshit
Keep doing what you're doing, Let me be
Pulling me from my element, I choose peace

Call me boring, call me simple
I'll take that boring and that simple
I'll do what I wanna when I wish to, there's nothing to it

Catch me looking stupid
Catch me taking care of business
Forget me playing a fool, man
Not watering me down to please no one
Save it, you're full of excuses
Yeah, baby, to a degree I'm ruthless
Should've remembered

Now I remember

Comments

Popular Posts