Frequencies


Frequencies

By Shaire Blythe
Monday,  December 19, 2016

Lets take a look and really see
We're not on the same frequency, though you pretend to be
Words don’t mean a damn thing, try a little action

Fake ones keep coming, look past them
Devils are always so damn attractive
Save that attraction
All about that artificial action
Maybe people can really change, but I'm starting to doubt that
Take heed to what the past says about them

And that's real

Living in a fucked up world
I don't care to fuck with you
I know the limits to what I can and can't do
Starting to see exactly what it is that they do
I can't even…

Dragging me to the depths with you
I'm not going, not this time
You're always out to control minds
Show 'em that high life, and it will feel so right, There's no denying
But when you're caught up, only coldness in your eyes
I am not surprised

You know nothing about real

It all comes back to your benefit, selfishness
If the wind blows, you'll be gone again
Take pure souls and turn them dark and desperate
Only the blinded can't see it,
Only the wicked would be down to play

Some other day, all will know what's real

Comments

Popular Posts