Repeat Offenders (Masochist)


Repeat Offenders (Masochist)

By Shaire Blythe
Thursday, February 18, 2016

I'm sorry for the loss
You are not worthy,  No you are not--Gone
Take a look at me and see, take a look and see
Gorgeous deception, But I'll drag you through hell, I'll tell you

Grab the victory, Tell them what you make believe
Put it on me, Put the fault on me
Whatever makes you feel better

Did it to her, Do it to me
Lips lie, Two sides to every story
Should've asked for her story
If they ask, they don’t know me

Riding on a loss
Straight cruising
No passenger side, No losing
Give you what I think I got, Believing it's my all
Open up and see, Got your mind crazy
Then sabotage
It’s the only way I can breathe

Won't see me again
Go ghost and keep it moving
Might feel something again
I'll warn, and no surprise, they think they're ready

It never takes much
But its enough to get me my release
Short time, long time--either way, I'm given material to feed from

Sorry, not sorry
We planned this--were we so wrong?
Call all the shots and then we're caught, Caught up
But what's the real cost?



Comments

Popular Posts