Take The Time

Take The Time

By Shaire Blythe
Tuesday, November 14, 2016

I sure know how to rip the band-aid off right away
I sure know how to run from the embraces
There's no secret to what can't be explained
Don't even try, it's my own life

I can feel it, where you're headed
I'm not going, wanted me there, without even knowing me

Take some time
Take the time with the next one coming

Don't know what you're here for
I feel no shame, and you really can't blame me
Life is like a revolving door
I've gotten sick and ended up on sides that led to rearranging

It must be tempting,
Not sorry for confliction
Need to live for the moments
Accept what is given
What's not yours, you can't own it

Just stop, slow it down
Can't be what you're searching for
Always searching for more

A never-ending cycle
I'm not wanting that title
And you can't make me feel what's not real

Comments

Popular Posts