These Changes


These Changes

By Shaire Blythe
Sunday, June 12, 2016

You wouldn't know, You wouldn't recognize
Heard it before, he didn't recognize me

Who would I be without the rearranging?
When I'm alone, I go through these changes
Fighting to discover my right and wrong
Wondering where I fell off

Many sacrifices makes a heart of stone
Been there before, Knew I needed to do better
Not for no one but me, Thinking selfishly

I would apologize, but it wouldn't be sincere
So keeping my mouth shut is better
Carry on, keep my mind on my track
They all will be just fine

So continue not recognizing me
Different from what I used to be
You had a helping hand, But don't ask why or how
I've buried that shit to not touch it
That won't be happening
Or I might not really recall
I have this tendency to take a shovel to bullshit and bury

Don't claim upset,
Then I can't help the way you feel
I just labeled it a shame
Nothing new here
When I'm in,  I'm in, Invested
Goodluck getting that side again

Not saying it's impossible
But I just might put you through hell for the fun of it
It's these changes

Comments

Popular Posts