Get You Together

Get You Together

By Shaire Blythe
October 25, 2016

I see, clearly you're not ready
I'm trying to hold us steady, hold us down
You still hoeing around

That's okay,
I'll put my hands up, backing away
No use forcing you to face what you don't have a desire to face
Maybe one day
For your sake, I hope you get you together

I know, don't go flipping your issue on me
Saying a woman should be a ride or die through the storms
I'm always prepared for storms, but not when you're purposefully causing harm time after time
You know exactly what you're doing

Maybe I'll just be around
Maybe I'll be long gone
Leaving bad tastes in my mouth,
Chew you up and spit you out
Just get you together

Find out what you really need
Find out what you truly want as your legacy
And get it together

Comments

Popular Posts