Let Me Go

Let Me Go

By Shaire Blythe
Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Don't you worry
I'ma let me go tonight
Better hurry
If you rolling, make up your mind

 Cause if we going, we going,
We gonna do it right
Gonna lose it, get hype
Down some shots, take flight

Feel the music
Take our share of intoxication
Don't trip if I'm drawn to more than one tonight

 Don't you worry
I'ma let me go tonight
Love surrounding
I have no limits in mind

 Cause if we doing it, we're doing it
We're gonna do it for real
No matter the intensity
We'll live in my dreams

 Light the fuel, be the flames
Don't burn out just yet
I'll make sure we don't forget

 We can live it up till
The sun puts us to bed
And our heads are
Rolling in circles
Make a trust we'll never lose
When we come to meet again

Comments

Popular Posts