Lone Sinner

Lone Sinner

By Shaire Blythe 
Wednesday, October 18, 2017


I'm sorry I didn't play fair
That I hurt you in the worse way
I knew when the trumpets'd played I wouldn't care
Cause you weren't who I needed in the first place

I've got this problem
Shortage in the connection
And I try to solve it
Without losing myself or
Damaging my health
To me

You might see my as heartless
The role was deemed my fate
If we're keeping it honest
I need nobody
I'm a lone sinner

I'll sit and take the blame
Give me your worse
Whatever it takes
To make you feel better
No I won't escape

I'm fucked up
Like the rest of us
Loss of trust
Cause no one truly ever cares,
Do they?

I'm fine alone
You should've known
Just like the company
Played you before you could get to me

Leave me alone
Do no begging
I'm not who you made me out to be

Comments

Popular Posts